Graphedia have been awarded Partner status with google on their expertise with Google Adwords. The Google AdWords certification is a professional accreditation that Google offers to individuals who demonstrate proficiency in basic and advanced aspects of AdWords. An AdWords certification allows Google to recognize Graphedia as an expert in online advertising.
Achieving Partner status means that we have demonstrated AdWords skill and expertise, met AdWords spend requirements and delivered agency and client revenue growth.
Our profile can be viewed https://www.google.com/partners/#a_profile;idtf=8464777227;
We now are credited with having the partner badge on our website showing that Google recognizes our agency as an AdWords certified partner.
Niall Reck the owner of Graphedia says “It is great for our company, we are absolutely thrilled with the partner status, we strive to moving forward and giving our customers the best and latest service, it shows the hard work we here at graphedia put into achieving results for our customers.”
To get 10,000 Irish businesses online for the first time and to get a further 2,000 Irish SMEs trading online over a period of two years, the Government have introduced a “trade-online” voucher scheme as part of the National Digital Strategy.
This allows businesses to secure funding for 50% of their projects spend, up to a maximum reclaim of €2,500.
We have hundreds of customers selling online throughout Ireland and we would look forward to working with you too. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Us.
What the vouchers can be used for:
- Development or upgrade of an e-commerce website
- Implementing Online payments or booking systems
- Purchase of Internet related software
- Purchase of online advertising
- Developing an app (or multiplatform webpages ?)
- Implementing a digital marketing strategy i.e. Social media marketing
- Consultation with ICT experts for early stage adopters of online strategy
- Training/ skills development specifically to establish and manage an on-line trading
What the vouchers cannot be used for:
- Businesses that are not already trading
- Development of brochure websites
- Purchase of non-internet related software
- Anything other than online trading related activity
The vouchers are targeted at businesses with the following profile:
- No online presence or companies seeking to improve their online presence
- < than 10 employees
- < turnover of €2m per annum