Postion is now closed, we are not taking anymore CV’s at this time, thank you
Graphedia are looking to recruit a Full Time Web Developer to join our expanding team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a creative and vibrant work environment. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person, we work in a very creative, fun and team focused environment. Graphedia offers flexibility and freedom in return for passion and commitment.
Graphedia is a fresh Web Design Agency based in Wexford & Kildare. Our people are creative, innovative, technical and passionate about everything digital.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Website development using WordPress, content publishing.
- Website management queries from clients and team members. Debug complex issues and bugs using debugging tools
- Conduct code reviews to maintain a clean and consistent code
- Website Support & Answering customer support queries
- Liaise directly with clients to ensure their web requirements are managed.
- Experienced in developing for WordPress CMS systems.
- Able to work both alone and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of WordPress installation, configuration, administration security and optimisation.
- Web hosting, email set up, and DNS knowledge desirable.
- Experience essential with industry standard design packages such as PHP, WordPress, familiar with JS frameworks like JQuery or Angular
- Usability – understanding of how customers interact with websites and how to improve and innovate on same
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and ensure flawless execution and delivery
- Good responsive design and user interface design.
If interested in this opportunity please Email email@example.com with the subject line “Web Programmer Role”
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you have sent in your cv previously please resend again.
Graphedia is an Equal Opportunities Employer
All applications processed in the strictest of confidence