Graphedia are looking to recruit a Full Time Web Developer to join our expanding team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a creative and vibrant work environment.
The role will be Predominately WordPress Development
(but not using themes or elementor plugins)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person, we work in a very creative, fun and team focused environment. Graphedia offers flexibility and freedom in return for passion and commitment. Graphedia is an Award Winning Digital Design Agency based in Wexford & Kildare. Our people are creative, innovative, technical and passionate about everything digital.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Website development using WordPress, content publishing.
- Website management queries from clients and team members. Debug complex issues and bugs using debugging tools for wordpress
- Conduct code reviews to maintain a clean and consistent code
- Website Support & Answering customer support queries
- Liaise directly with clients to ensure their web requirements are managed.
- Experienced in developing for WordPress CMS systems.
- Able to work both alone and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of WordPress installation, configuration, administration security and optimisation.
- Web hosting, email set up, and DNS knowledge desirable.
- Experience essential with industry standard development packages such as PHP, WordPress, Custom Field Development, Atom or similar IDE
- Usability – understanding of how customers interact with websites and how to improve and innovate on same
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and ensure flawless execution and delivery
- Good responsive design and user interface design.
- Phone Skills Essential
This is an office based position in our Wexford office.
If interested in this opportunity please Email email@example.com with the subject line “Web Developer Role”
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you have sent in your cv previously and you are interested in this role please resend again.
Graphedia is an Equal Opportunities Employer, All applications processed in the strictest of confidence